Michael Dunn Antiques / Works of Art has been in existence for over three decades. Since its inception, our inventory has been based upon the desire to offer objects that reflect the lives of everyday people. Further, we have a passion for pieces that reveal the character of their history, as well as works which express cross cultural influences.
We have helped build collections both private and corporate and have also sold to numerous museums as well as within the trade. Our emphasis is on Chinese antiques and works of art supplemented with a collection of European pieces.
We travel extensively throughout Asia, and occasionally to Europe, adding to our inventory and experience. We have published a group of catalogs which can be viewed online. If you share our interests, please browse our website. We welcome email or phone enquiries and invite you to discuss the objects in our inventory.
- The Brooklyn Museum of Art
- The China Trade Museum
- The Honolulu Academy of Arts
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Milwaukee Art Museum
- The Museum of Our National Heritage
- The Peabody Essex Museum
- The RISD Museum
- The Victoria & Albert Museum
- The Winter Antiques Show
- The Ellis Memorial Antiques Show
- The Washington Antiques Show
- The Southport-Westport Antiques Show
- The Hartford Antiques Show
- The Baltimore Antiques Show
- The Ellsworth Antiques Show
- The Olympia Antiques Fare